Raineri Jewelers will occasionally update its policies to reflect the company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this page to remain informed of our latest policy information. If you have questions or concerns about our policies or policy changes, please contact the Raineri Jewelers customer service department at, in the US: 1-888-718-7686 or internationally: +1-212-925-6128.
Your satisfaction is our goal, which is why we offer a 10-Day return policy, we would like to ensure you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return your item for a refund or exchange.
We understand that sometimes our customers need to return a watch due to many different reasons, and though we are extremely flexible with returns, there are a few exclusions, so please read carefully:
Items that are non-returnable:
- Any item listed in "Unworn" condition.
- Any item that says "Final Sale".
- Any items that has been altered or is not in substantially the same condition as it was at the time of purchase. This includes: blemishes, mechanical tampering, scratches, dings, or any indication that the watch has been worn by you or resized in any manner.
- The "Extended Holiday Return Policy" does not apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. and Canada.
What is this hologram sticker doing on my watch?
Prior to shipping, all items undergo a rigorous inspection to ensure that you receive a genuine watch, in the exact condition you saw it and will match the description we had with it. After that a one-time use Tamper Evident sticker will be affixed on the watch, if you decide to return the watch please do not remove or alter that sticker, as we will not be able to accept the return in this case.
To Return A Watch
- Returns must be done within 30 calendar days from the day you receive your item.
- All items must be in the same condition they were received: (i.e. new items must be unworn and have all protective plastics and accompanying documentation, tags, no exceptions).
- All packaging material must be returned (All boxes, internal box padding, manuals, accessories, no exceptions).
- Do not remove any protective plastic covers off new items. If you would like to return a new item, it needs to remain in new condition, removing those constitutes a used item, as we're sure you wouldn't want to receive a "mostly new item".
- Warranty card must be returned blank (unless it was already filled out prior to shipping to you, which will be clearly stated in the description prior to shipping).
- We place a tamper evident security tag, please do not remove it if you would like to return your item, no returns or refunds will be accepted if the security tag is removed or damaged.
- No returns on any items that show any signs of wear, damage, alteration.
- Watches returned with any blemishes such as: scratches, the case being opened, ect, cannot be accepted as returns.
- In order to return your item, please call (888) 718-7686 or email us first to obtain a Return Authorization Number (or RA#).
- Please ensure that your item(s) include all original packaging and that your item(s) meet our return criteria below. Any returns that are not 100% complete or do not meet our return criteria will not be accepted for a return, exchange, or refund. If you are unsure if your return meets our return criteria, please read the instructions above or call us with a RA#. All returns are photographed and inspected carefully to ensure an exchange or refund is processed in the quickest manner possible.
- Ship your item: All items returned to us must be insured for the full value of the item you are returning. Raineri Jewelers will not be responsible for any loss of damage or return shipments that are not insured.
- In the event your item arrives not as described or is malfunctioning, we will pay for the return shipping to us.
Once we receive your returned item it will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Depending on our current workload, processing a return usually takes between 1-3 business days from the day we receive the item. Any returned item showing signs of wear and/or damage, or items that have been altered in any way cannot be accepted for a return. Returns with no Return Authorization Number, packages that are improperly packaged, or packages shipped uninsured will be refused and returned to you. Raineri Jewelers will not be responsible for any mistakes made due to incorrect information provided by the customer. We will gladly correct sizing or any other mistakes made on our behalf free of charge, including shipping charges.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving the item.
- All packaging materials must be returned (box, tags, protective plastics, manuals, accessories, ect.).
- Do NOT remove protective plastic covers.
- Warranty card must be returned in the state it was received by the customer (blank if received blank).
- Do NOT remove any tags, labels, ect.
- No returns or refunds if security tag is removed or damaged.
- No returns on items that show any signs of wear.
- Watches returned with any blemishes such as scratches, ect, cannot be accepted.
Raineri Jewelers offers a 1 year warranty on all pre-owned watches. All new watches are covered by that manufacturer's own warranty. Read below to learn more.
What is covered under our 1 Year Warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the merchandise for the Warranty Period as defined below. Raineri Jewelers warranties all watches for one full year from the date of invoice unless otherwise indicated in the listing or invoice. This limited warranty is granted only to the original purchaser of the merchandise from Raineri Jewelers. It does not extend to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the merchandise.
What is NOT covered under the 1 Year Warranty?
Pocket watches, quartz movement watches, straps, jewelry and accessories are not covered by this warranty. Also, because most mechanical watches do not keep 100% perfectly accurate time, the warranty does not cover watches that run slow or fast, nor does it cover physical damage of any kind caused by the wearer's abuse or misuse, such as (but not limited to): knocks, dents, crushing, and scratching. The warranty does not cover day to day wear and tear to the strap or bracelet, cracked/damaged crystals, or water damage. Any alterations, repairs, or custom work done by any other watchmakers other than Raineri Jewelers' watchmakers, will render this warranty null and void. Additionally, any attempted repair, modification, or general tampering of the watch by technicians other than Raineri Jewelers' will render this warranty null and void. The warranty also does not cover wholesale/dealer orders. The Raineri Jewelers' one-year watch warranty is limited to U.S. based customers only. It does not apply for international transactions. All international sales are final. The warranty is also non-transferable and is only valid for the original buyer.
How do I get my watch repaired under Raineri Jewelers' 1 Year Warranty?
All warranty repairs must be performed by Raineri Jewelers at our store, located at: 82 Bowery, New York, NY 10013, by our authorized watchmakers. Please contact us at: 212-925-6128 to obtain a written authorization and instructions before sending in your watch for warranty repair. We will not be responsible for any watches that are sent in to us for repair without prior notice. Raineri Jewelers is not responsible for any watches lost in transit for warranty repair. Remember to insure your watch prior to shipping it to us.
Raineri Jewelers is not an authorized retailer of the Rolex Watch Company or its subsidiary, Rolex USA. Raineri Jewelers is an independent watch dealer and is not sponsored by, associated with, or affiliated with Rolex, S.A. or any of its subsidiaries. The Rolex Watch Company or any of its subsidiaries are under no obligation to warranty or service watches sold by Raineri Jewelers.